Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 Wishes?

Out of anything I could wish for in the world at this moment, I would wish for the matching tee-shirts that Laura Slojkowski, Amber Breyer, and I created on Vistaprint.  The shirts are white with this car on the front.  On top of the car, there is an acoustic guitar which sits there somewhat awkwardly.  Around the car, there is a banner that has a combination of all three of our names on it.  The whole thing just looks pretty awesome.  We came upon this design one day while Laura was listening to Pandora radio in Online Publishing.  There was an add for reduced tee-shirt designs on the sight.  We all became really excited and designed a matching tee-shirt, which we wanted to buy.  Of course none of us have a credit card or way of paying for them off the sight, so our dream has not become a reality just yet.  It will happen though, eventually.  Another thing that I would wish for is getting into the college that I want to.  Lately, I've been under a lot of stress because of the uncertainty as to where I am going and if I will get in to where I'd like to go.  Hopefully I will get in to where I'd like to go and be happy there.  Another thing that I would wish for is the ability wish at any time for a minute, trivial problem in my life to be solved right away.  This could range from anything.  I could be really hungry one night around dinnertime but with no food in the house, and I would be able to wish for something really good to eat.  All my computer problems of the future could be solved with one easy wish.  It would free up a lot of time so that I could do more productive things.  Hopefully someday, my wishes will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment