Thursday, October 13, 2011

Future Plans!

After high school, I would definitely like to go to college.  As of right now, I am applying to Boston University, the University of Pittsburgh, and Canisius.  These are my top three schools.  I want to apply to a SUNY school too, but I am not sure as of now which one I will be applying to.  The one that I thought I would want to apply to I did not like when I went to visit it.  It was in too rural of a neighborhood for me.  In college, wherever I end up going, I would like to double major in Political Science and International Relations if possible.  These are two topics that I really find really interesting, and I think that they would complement each other nicely.  While working towards my degree in International Relations, I would like to either concentrate in relations with France or an Eastern European nation such as Russia.  I am leaning more toward concentrating in Eastern European Studies, however, because there is more of a need for a greater understanding of the language and culture of these nations than that of France at this time due to the amount of people continuing on their knowledge of the language.  After college, my plans are to go to law school.  I think that I would really enjoy this and in the long run, it would be worth it.  From there, I would like to get a job working with an organization or company that spans or deals with several nations.  It would be really interesting to negotiate contracts for the workers of the company in relations to not only the rules of the United States but of the other country as well.  This would be my dream job, and I think that I would really enjoy this career path if I stick to my original plans for after college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment