Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sonsie in Boston, MA

Although far away, one of my favorite restaurants is Sonsie Grill in Boston, Massachusetts.  The atmosphere is great, and the food is fantastic.  Every time I go to Boston, I try to convince someone to go here with me for lunch and then go shopping.  It is located right on Newbury Street in the downtown Boston area.  This area is part of the Back Bay of Boston, and is really pretty to walk around because of all the old buildings and architecture.  One of the reasons that I like this restaurant so much is because the whole front of the restaurant made up of floor-length windows that open up completely in the summertime.  It's really a cool and interesting setup.  The tables in the front are all little cafe tables that all face these windows.  On a busy Saturday afternoon, it is really fun to go get lunch or coffee and just watch what is going on outside.  The food is also fantastic.  The menus change often, and although the menus are different, the food always tastes good and is of great quality.  My favorite thing to order while I am there is one of the flat-bread pizzas.  No matter which one I order, they are always delicious.  Last time, I got a Southwestern style pizza, and it was so nice and fresh.  I can tell that all of the ingredients that go into what are order are always fresh and of the best quality.  The service here is also great.  The first time I went here, I was with my cousin, Lauren, who I was visiting for the weekend.  We went shopping and then ate at this restaurant.  It was such a fun time, and whenever I think of this restaurant now, I look back upon all the fun times I had with her.  Boston is one of my favorite cities, and when I go, Sonsie restaurant is a must to go to.  I highly recommend it to anyone going to visit the Boston area.

No comments:

Post a Comment