Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O4.) My Mother is...

My Mother is definitely my role model.  She is incredibly smart, level-headed, and a real problem solver.  She is very strong and can accomplish anything that she puts her mind to.  I have always looked up to her, and she has always acted as a guide to me.  Sometimes we fight, but it’s never anything major.  We're always able to move past that and resolve any issues that we have with each other.  She always works hard, no matter what it is that she is doing.  Whether it is her job or a different project, she completes it to the best of her ability.  She's able to manage her busy schedule very well, and sometimes, I don't know how she does it.  She's the one who keeps our family running efficiently, and makes sure that my brother and I are always on time to whatever we are involved in.  My mom also has a great sense of humor, and always makes me laugh.  She has a great taste in literature, and she is the one who really jump-started my love of reading and writing.  I strive to possess the wonderful qualities that she exhibits on an everyday basis.  If I have a problem, I know that I can come to her for help.  She has always been very supportive of what I want to do with my life, and I couldn't thank her enough for that.  I think that I have a great relationship with my mom, and I couldn't ask for anything more.  Many people my age and younger don't really like to hang out with their parents a lot, but I actually don't mind it.  I love to sit down at the end of my day and talk to her about what I am doing in my classes, as well as ask her about her day.  A lot of the time during the week we sit down and eat dinner together, and it's a nice way to relax and take a break from my school work.  I'm going to miss her a lot next year when I'm away at college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment