Friday, April 27, 2012

P2.) Reflecting Back on this Year

In September, one of the first blogs that I ever wrote for Online Publishing was about my accomplishments for this school year.  I think that overall, I have succeeded in what I wanted to do this year, even though we have a little over one month left.  One of my main goals is to get at least a four on my Advanced Placement English Literature and Composition exam, which is on May tenth.  I have been preparing for the exam to ensure that this is possible.  I also wanted to succeed in Physics and Precalculus, two courses that I am taking right now that I believe to be the most difficult for me.  I have been able to keep my grades up in these courses the whole year, and think that I have really grasped a good understanding of the material.  If I keep studying and doing my work, I should be able to do well on the exams.  Even though I have been taking Spanish, I have been able to hold on to a lot of my knowledge of the French language, which is another skill that I wanted to maintain this year.  At school, I also wanted to become more active than I was last year in the Peer Wellness Pillar of Student Government.    Currently, I am Vice President of the Pillar, and have been able to organize and participate in many different activities involved with that.  Currently, we are working on a new Wellness Day to replace the one that was cancelled earlier in the year.  If we are able to pull it off, it'll be great!

One goal that I am really happy about accomplishing is picking a college for next year.  The application process was long, but I was able to get all of my applications in well before the deadline.  In the Fall, I will be attending The George Washington University in Washington D.C.  It took me a long time to decide, but now that I have, I am really excited about it.  I cannot wait until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment