Monday, March 26, 2012

N1.) Five Questions With Kyle Klug

This week I had the pleasure of sitting down and asking five questions to Kyle Klug, a senior student here at Alden High School.  I found out many new and interesting things about him, including his May 6th birthday coming up in just a little over a month.  When asked about his favorite activities, Kyle first answered quickly with "sports."  He is very into sports, finding Basketball, Hockey, and Football the most enjoyable.  He likes them because they are fun and they give him something to do.  Other activities that he enjoys are playing games on his Xbox and hanging out with his friends.  If he could go anywhere on vacation in the future, Kyle said that he would most enjoy going to Hawaii.  "I'd like to go there because of the warm weather and I like the general idea of it," he says.  Hawaii does sound nice in contrast to the harsh Buffalo weather we are used to.  During our interview, I also asked Kyle what his favorite animal is and why.  At first he answered with cats, but he quickly retracted that answer because they aren't fierce enough.  He settled on the lion because of the power and dominance that they have in the animal kingdom.  I also asked him about his favorite movie, Never Back Down, which I have never heard of before.  When I looked into it, I found out that it was about a "rebellious teen" who joined a fight club and met a great friend.  Kyle likes it because of all of the great action.  To wrap up the interview, I asked Kyle that if he could get in the car and drive anywhere at that moment, where he would go and why.  "I would go to my house so I could get something to eat and then go to sleep," he said, ending the interview on a good note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment