Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q2. Summer Plans!

This summer I am going to be incredibly busy, but I am still looking forward to it.  Graduation is June twenty-third, and I am really starting to get excited about that.  I will be kicking off my summer in Washington D.C. in the first few days after my graduation for George Washington University’s freshman orientation program.  I’ll get to meet my roommate, talk to my professors, and experience what life will be like next year.  Then, later in the summer, I will go back there for a day to register for all of my classes and address any issues that I may have before classes begin in the Fall.  I am so excited!  Besides all of the college stuff, I will be working a lot.  I’ll be lifeguarding at the Kiddie Pool and teaching lessons for the Recreation Department here, which I did last year as well.  Overall, it’s a pretty fun job, but I might try to find another place to lifeguard as well so that I can get more hours.  I’ll be working a lot, but I still want to make sure that I’ll have some time to spend with my friends.  I’m excited to go to a lot of their graduation parties and just spend some time with them before I go away.  It will definitely be sad to say good-bye once the end of August rolls around.  Lastly, this summer I will be going on vacation to the Dominican Republic!  Instead of a graduation party, my parents and I decided that it would be more fun and worthwhile to take a family vacation at the end of July.  Even my brother, Will is excited, and he is never excited for anything we do.  It will definitely be a fun time.  I really can’t wait for the summer to come, even though it’s only about one month away!

No comments:

Post a Comment