Thursday, May 17, 2012

Q5. Prom 2012!

This year's prom was so much fun!  I had a great time spending time with my friends during the night.  It was really fun to get ready, getting my hair and nails done during the day, and then having my friends do the same.  After my friends and I got ready, we met at my house around five for light refreshments and pictures before the limo came.  There were ten of us altogether, including Cindy, Tara, Emily June, Julie, Sarah, Mitchell, Kahla, Matt, Dan, and myself.  It was really hectic, but it kicked off the night on a great note.  The limo arrived at about six to take us to Salvatore's.  The limo was so much fun!  We got some great pictures and listened to great music as it drove us there.  At the prom, we were able to take even more pictures.  The photo booth that was set up was super fun, and my friends and I took a lot of pictures in there.  The table where I sat for dinner had most of the same people as the limo, but Will, Miranda, and Tanja sat there as well.  The food was okay, but the ice cream they served afterwards was great.  I liked being able to watch them make it right in front of me.  The dance portion of the night was a little disappointing, but it was still fun.  They weren't playing the best music to dance to, and I know it detracted from a lot of people's impression of the night.  Overall, though, prom was enjoyable.  After it ended, we all got back in the limo and drove around for a little while, eventually ending up at Niagara Falls.  It was fun just to walk around the park and see the sights.  The falls at night are so pretty and well worth the trip.  It was a wonderful conclusion to a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment