Monday, May 21, 2012

R1. The Best Part about the End of the Year...

My favorite part of the end of the year is being able to relax a bit more than I could at the beginning of the year.  Everything is a little bit more laid back and low-key, which I look forward to from the beginning of the year.  Everyone has gotten to know the people they've have had classes with over the course of the past few months, and it has become an even more enjoyable experience.  Usually, the work load of the classes always slows down as well.  The weather also becomes a lot warmer outside, and I feel that this makes everyone feel a lot less claustrophobic.  I like being able to go outside during class and sitting in the sun.  Physical Education class is even better now, too, because we can go outside and play sports.   The weather makes me feel a bit more relaxed because I love the sun.  I am more likely to go outside to run after school because of the warm temperature, which helps me relieve a lot more of my stress.  The overall attitude of everyone within the school seems to change as well.  I feel like everyone is happier and more excited.    All of the A.P. exams are over, which makes me a lot less stressed out as well.  I have a lot more time to do things that I enjoy, instead of spending that time looking over notes and studying.  Most of all, the end of the school year brings me the hope and energy to keep me going for the remaining days we have left.  It's so close to being over, and it motivates me to keep trying my best.  Pretty soon, we'll all be able to go to the beach for a day or hang out with friends as much as we want, which is one of the best things to look forward to.   

No comments:

Post a Comment