Monday, September 12, 2011

9/8/11 School Year Accomplishments

         Seeing as this my last year of high school and there is much I want to accomplish, I am going to be very busy.  I want to succeed in all of my classes, but most importantly, I want to get at least a four on my Advanced Placement English Literature and Composition Exam.  I really want to be successful in all of the college level courses I am taking because I believe that by doing so, I will be more ready for college the following year.  I am taking several challenging courses this year including Precalculus and Physics, and would really like to be able to fully understand the general concepts being taught.  I am also taking Spanish for the first time this year after taking French in past years, and would really like to understand the basics of the language.  Even though I'm taking Spanish, I'd really like to be able to hold on to my knowledge of the French language and Culture.  I really like learning about new cultures, and think it would be great if I could retain both languages.  Being a Senior this year, I also need to make the difficult decision of where I'd like to go to college.  I need to succeed on my ACT as well as my SAT.  I need to go through the application process, and write my admissions essay.  This will take up a lot of my free time, but is a necessary project.  It will all be worth it in the end when I am able to go to the college of my choice.  Although this year will be very busy, I would really like to be able to enjoy some of the great activities that the school offers.  I would like to be a member of the French Club and potentially hold an officer position as I had in the past.  I would also like to continue my work with the Peer Wellness pillar of student congress.  I really enjoy working with other students in these clubs, and hope that this year will be just as enjoyable as years gone by.  Although my senior year will be very busy, I believe it will be enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment